Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

The holidays have come and gone and I figure I better put some new info and pics up here since it's been over a month...again. We had a great Christmas with both Jessica's parents and brother as well as my parents coming up to Poway. Reese and JT were given more attention than they know what to do with. JT's already enormous collection of Dinosaur stuff grew exponentially and Reese got a lot of very cute little girl clothes. JT also got a big boy bike from Santa and has been riding it all around the backyard, nearby parks, the beach, and even in Las Vegas. We ended up going to our friends Scott and Kristin's for Jessica's birthday and for UFC 66 Chuck vs. Tito!!! Jessica, JT, and Reese attended their first UFC weigh-ins with me and Scott, Fern, Dusty and I made it to the event to see Chuck KO Tito in the 3RD round. All in all we all had a very happy holidays and are excited about 2007. I'm expecting this to be the year that I finally get the call from Survivor ;) yes I just sent in my video for Survivor 15. Is it just me or do we really need our favorite TV shows to start back up again? Congrats to LT on his MVP award and T Gwynn on getting inducted into the MLB Hall of Fame. GO CHARGERS!!!!!











PICTURES FROM LAS VEGAS COMING SOON...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home