Thursday, October 19, 2006

Big Brother JT

It's been a little over a week and JT is doing a great job as a big brother! He asks to hold his baby sister a lot and likes giving her kisses, hugs, and touching her face (it didn't hurt that she started off her relationship with him by giving him MEGA T-Rex....which he's been wanting for months). JT also helps us by telling us when Reese is crying (as if we didn't know) and throwing away her dirty diapers :) Reese is doing very well and lists sleeping and eating as her favorite activities. I'm back at work and today is Jessica's first day by herself with both kids...good thing she's got such a good little helper in JT ;) Below are a few pictures from the last week, including a couple of JT at the Poway fire station open house last weekend.












Like usual, I'm enjoying Survivor the location\scenery is great and the challenges are very cool this season!!! I can't believe Smith was cancelled after only 3 episodes (maybe I was the only person watching it). Lost is good and as wacky and confusing as ever. How I met your mother is very funny, Studio 60 is my favorite new show, and Amazing Race is entertaining but would be better with Golding and I on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home