Monday, October 02, 2006

Adios Passat

It was a nice 9 years and 120,000+ miles, but last Wednesday (9/27) I traded in the Passat and got my new Toyota FJ Cruiser. The Passat was my first ever new car when I bought it back in 1997 and will definitely be missed....especially the great gas mileage. But when you start having lots of problems with a car and things start to go wrong that would cost as much as the car is worth to fix, you've got to decide when enough is enough. I'd been looking at the FJ Cruiser all summer but wanted to wait until the house remodel was done before buying a new car. Well the remodel is done, I've got the new car, and the baby is on the way in the next couple of weeks! I'll post of a picture of my new car later...and yes the GOULD23 license plate was handed down from the Passat to the FJ Cruiser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home